Airtel Money Marketing Analyst
Support the Marketing function in all Pricing, planning and coordination to get to market all product plans and drive Airtel money Revenue Market Share. Will own the analysis of bucket trends for Airtel Money. Monitor product performance and ensure that all initiatives run on a monthly basis.
REPORTING TO THE AIRTEL MONEY MARKETING MANAGER, THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- Drive up P2P usage and ARPU of low, medium & high usage consumer segment customers using relevant and exciting messaging.
- Provide segmented offers for low, medium & high usage customers.
- Prepare Reports and trackers for all Airtel Money bucket lines and g products.
- New product Development
- Product Management Health Checks
- Market analysis and product optimization
- Translate findings from market research team into insights and concepts, based on the marketing strategy and in line with product Management principles,
- Develop recommendations for improvements on products
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Commercial discipline
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in an analysis role.
- Experience from a Telecommunications or Banking industry is an added advantage
- Must be proficient in Advanced Microsoft Excel, Power point, Access and Word
- Strong and solid analytical skills
- Business awareness
- Analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to deliver business results.
- High person standards and goal oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Culture sensitivity
- Excellent presentation skills
Please attach an updated CV to your application.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday, 11th December 2018. Kindly note that due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. Therefore, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.